Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What Are You Expecting?

I was talking to one of my mentors Mr. Steve Iruedo in 2013 and I was sharing my vision of starting my own business and making millions. He looked at me and said "so have you registered your business and do you have a corporate account?". I looked at him as though he was talking German and he said to me "go and register your own business and open a corporate account until then you have not started".


 Wow! I was fired up so I got into it, I registered my business and also got my corporate account, I was ready for God to start sending the millions. Many times I would write out cheques in millions expecting God to send me a contract or money but nothing happened for the next 3 years. As a matter of fact, the corporate account went dormant three different times and I would just keep on activating it till August 24, 2015 when a mentor gave me a million naira cheque because he had seen how we ran business on social media and was very impressed and he wanted us to expand and have a proper structure. Since then we have been growing and expanding at a phenomenal rate.  In a very short while, we will register distributors in South Africa by Gods grace.

I was expecting God to show up and He did! What are you expecting God to do? You are praying for millions do you have a current account? You are praying to own your business have you registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission? You are planning to get married have you chosen a date? Expectation is the mother of manifestation, keep your faith up and God will make it happen! 

The bible says in Proverbs 23:18 (KJV) For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

It may be a long time coming but that which you expect to happen will happen! 

     #AGratefulHeart #100%LifeUpgrade #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #IAmTooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #JesusDidIt #CelebratingPB #COZADubai
#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment