Wednesday, October 12, 2016

This Is Your Best Season

"Oh boy, this recession tough o, everything don increase, no money, no job, nawa for this change o"
Wilson looked at Jonah and smiled "really I no sabi wetin you de talk, I de hear am for news but this has been the best season of my life o, I just built my house and bought 2 cars"

Jonah couldn't believe his ears " for this period? Abeg wetin you de do abeg?"

Ladies and gentlemen if you are a child of God and you are complaining like the rest of the world at this time then I doubt if you are truly a kingdom citizen, the challenges are there because God wants to show off His people.

I saw an amazing scripture in Exodus 9:4 But the LORD will distinguish between Israel's livestock and the livestock of the Egyptians. No animals belonging to the Israelites will die.'"

My God! 💃💃💃🙌🙌 God will make a difference between the business of His children and those of unbelievers! God will make a difference between the economy of His own and those outside! He says you will not lose anything in this season even though the world is complaining!

This should be the BEST season of your life! This is the time people will come from far and near to look for you because God has given you solution. This is the time you will be the richest!

If God has promised this to you why are you not seeing it? You have abandoned God's presence, retrace your steps! If you are still giving God a wiper every morning, you are not serious!

These are the days to improve on prayer, I just switched my prayer life to 2 hours every morning, favor time is prayer time! Wake up! This is your best season yet!


You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment