Wednesday, March 23, 2016

You Will Not Be Ashamed

  "You are very foolish, why are you asking me for money? You will take all your money and take it to church then you come back here and ask me for my hard earned money". Charles looked at his brother Collins angrily. Collins smiled and said to his brother "be careful how you talk to me because I am going through a slight challenge and I need your help because very soon you will have to eat your words"

Collins stood up and left his brother's house and as he walked to his car, the Holy Spirit said to him " did I ask you to look to any man for help? Look to Me, I am more than enough". Collins asked for forgiveness and decided to trust Jesus for help.

Collins is a businessman trying to set up a manufacturing plant and he would need a million dollars. As he thanked God for sending help, his phone rang; it was the people who wanted to set up the plant for him and they said to him "Nigeria is new territory for us and we know there are lots of opportunities, we will build the plant and give you 30% stake in the company and in the future, you can buy us out". Collins was shocked!

A few months later, he sent an invitation card to his brother inviting him to the opening of his factory.


Beloved, the life you live as a Christian is a life of victory; the number of your challenges are the number of your victories.  Whoever is talking you down right now will have to swallow their words very soon. Be confident that you can NEVER be stranded, your enemies will NEVER have the last laugh.

The bible says in Isaiah 50:7 (ISV) For the Lord GOD helps me, so I won't be disgraced. Therefore I've made my face like flint, and I KNOW that I won't be put to shame."


A flint is a very strong rock, nothing can break it or shake it. Let your confidence in God be like a mountain, don't panic and start calling people, look to Jesus, the Author and Finisher of your faith. Help is coming to you today, EXPECT it!


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord

Watch the Oud Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

     #AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #JesusDidIt
#ThankYouJesus

1 comment:

  1. Lol.
    I can imagine the brothers face when he got the invite.

    ReplyDelete