Sunday, March 20, 2016

A Word For You

  I just feel led to share this scripture with someone. God is saying to you today in Isaiah 41:10-14 ( ERV) 

Don't worry I am with you, don't be afraid, I am your God. I will make you strong and help you. I will support you with my right hand that brings victory. 
11Look, some people are angry with you, but they will be ashamed and disgraced. Your enemies will be lost and disappear. 12You will look for the people who were against you, but you will not be able to find them. Those who fought against you will disappear completely. 13I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand. And I tell you, ‘Don’t be afraid! I will help you.’ 14People of Israel, descendants of Jacob, you may be weak and worthless but do not be afraid. I myself will help you.” This is what the Lord himself says. “I am the Holy One of Israel, the one who saves you.

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord 


     #AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #JesusDidIt 
#ThankYouJesus

1 comment:

  1. I can't forget this scripture.
    It was of tremendous help to me years back when it seemed like the devil and his agents were having an upper hand and still is.

    ReplyDelete