Monday, March 21, 2016

Expect Help!

Dear Adewale,

I have been reading your posts and they bless me tremendously.

My name is Richard, I am a Spirit filled born again Christian but at this point in my life, things are falling apart. I lost my job, I was building a house and suddenly it collapsed, I am owing millions on my business, everything that can go wrong has gone wrong, I don't even know where to start from, I am so depressed and worried, what should I do?

Dear Richard, thank you for reaching out to me. The first thing I want you to be grateful about is that you are still alive and in good health. The devil may have touched everything around you but God has not let him touch you!

Sometimes we reach rock bottom because God wants to do something new in our lives, when you are down to the ground, there is no place to go than up! I need you to listen to this; CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE! Make up your mind that no matter what happens, the only thing that will come out of your mouth is "Thank You Jesus" and scriptures that declare what God has said about you.

Don't let anybody pity you, praise God in the midst of that trouble, this is not your end, you are going through a rebirth, your best years are ahead of you, the bible says in Isaiah 61:7 that God will give you double for all your trouble. Dream and expect better things than you have lost to come to you.

You can rest and feed on Psalm 34:19 (ERV) Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all.

The bible has made it clear that you will have MANY challenges but the LORD (Adonai, Owner, Master) will deliver you out of them ALL!  Trust God to deliver you not out of some of your troubles but ALL of them! Feed on this scripture, your season of abundance is near!

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord

Watch the Oud Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

     #AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #JesusDidIt
#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment