5 TIPS TO FINDING MR. RIGHT
As much as you want to get married, the first question you want to ask yourself is "why do I want to get married?" Pressure? You want to get out of home? You need someone to meet your needs or you found someone you love and you want to spend the rest of your life with him? Don't marry for the wrong reasons, only marry because you love him and you want to spend the rest of your life together.
How do I know he is Mr. Right? There are certain things you should look out for;
1. He loves and fears God: He is not just a churchgoer, his lives his life based on what the bible says and He won't do what the bible says is wrong. Don't ever think of marrying a man who doesn't tithe. If he wants to sleep with you before marriage, he doesn't truly love and fear God and chances are that he will cheat on you. Marriage must be built on a proper foundation otherwise you will run into problems in the future.
2. Don't Marry Money: If he is hardworking, he has big dreams and discusses them with you, if he is not ashamed to tell you how much he has in his account, if he always makes his desires come true and he dresses like his future, marry him. If your criteria for marrying a man is because he has money, you will be in a lot of trouble because you will soon realize that you can have money and still be frustrated and depressed.
3. He will move mountains for you: when a man finds the woman he wants to marry, NOTHING can stop him. The right man will not be confused, he will not be trying to make up his mind between you and another woman, he knows for sure that you are the one.
3b. The right man will put you on social media: oh yes! He will put you on bbm, whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, name it. The world has to know you are his babe and he will be excited about it. If he is a social media person who is always posting pictures and he has never used your picture, it means he is not very sure about you yet but when he is, your picture will show up.
4. Another important thing is that your temperaments must be compatible. If you are a choleric please don't marry a choleric, that wedding will be over before you even started.
5. Listen to what your father has to say; Your father was the first man you knew, chances are that you are even marrying a man like him, many women marry men who remind them of their fathers. If your father doesn't like him, there is a problem, a serious one. Find out what it is and if you can work it out but please don't proceed without your father's consent.
There are so many more but if you get these 5 right, you are on the right track.
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord
Watch the Oud Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY
#AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7