Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Don't Complain

"Oga you drive a 2016 S Class, your shoes can pay our one year salary yet you pay us peanuts in this office, increase our salary o if you don't want trouble"

Martins looked at the disgruntled workers and shook his head, these people were so very ungrateful, his organization paid one of the best salaries in the country yet these people wanted more and they didn't even know how to ask.

As he was thinking of what to do, a new employee entered his office and said to him in front of the old staff "sir, I just want to apologize on behalf of my colleagues, I have worked in a couple of places and I know you pay the best salaries around. They may have got used to the money they get every month but it's the best salary I have ever collected".

Martins looked at the employee and said "young man from today, I promote you above all the staff, I will pay you an additional  50%  of what all the old staff were collecting, your first task is to prepare their resignation letters, the appointment takes immediate effect"


Beloved, the Holy Spirit has a word for you, He said to me clearly yesterday;" I cannot dwell in an atmosphere of criticism and complaint, that's why things go worse for people who don't know how to give thanks."


When there is a need in your life, don't complain about it and don't start telling God "if you don't intervene in my situation, I will backslide o" thank God for that which He has done and you will see more!

The bible says in Jeremiah 30:19 (ESV)
Out of them shall come songs of thanksgiving, and the voices of those who celebrate. I will multiply them, and they shall not be few; I will make them honored, and they shall not be small.

Your first response to any challenge should be thanksgiving. This is the secret to increase and multiplication. If you catch this, you have succeeded with your life!


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord


     #AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #SupernaturalSupply #IAmTooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #JesusDidIt #BigBoysLoveJesus #COZAIsAPlaceOfExcellence
#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment