Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Hold On To The Word

My flight to Lagos was supposed to be for 10am but they postponed it till 2pm and then they gave an option for a 9am flight.  I decided to go for the 9am flight.

When I got to the airport and showed the airline officials my ticket, they said I had to wait till 2pm, I told them I didn't have to wait because they provided an option of a 9am flight so I brought out my phone and showed them the text message they sent me. 

Immediately they saw the text, they had to make provision for me on the flight because they could not deny their own words. 

It suddenly dawned on me that it was the same way with God! The circumstances of the world may say otherwise but if you go to God with His word, you can change your situation. The bible tells us  in Mark 13:31 (NIV) Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

What are you going through? Hold on to the word! It will never fail! It is the surest insurance you have against the troubles and challenges of the world. God has said He will meet your needs according to His riches in glory, He has said you should not fear, He will be with you, He has said you should ask and you will receive. 

Find the word that fits the situation you are going through and go to God with it. You will share your testimony in Jesus name. 

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord 


     #AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7
#ThankYouJesus

1 comment:

  1. Lol. Just imagine if you had deleted the text message.

    ReplyDelete