Monday, March 28, 2016

Jesus Loves You

When I graduated from the university, I had ideas of what I wanted to do for money and I was pursuing my dreams but then the time came for me to go for NYSC and I was posted to Abia State, if it was Abuja or somewhere else it could have been better. I felt like my dreams would suffer if I went for NYSC at the moment so I wanted to postpone it but my parents didn't understand and they had good reason because at that point in my life, all I did was party so they had the impression that I wasn't serious minded. 

I remember having a conversation with my dad and trying to explain to him but he said "call me from Abia State and we will talk" and I told him point blank that I wasn't going. From that moment on, we didn't talk for the next 5-6 months, I had become a prodigal son. I was living in our Ibadan house which was a 6 bedroom duplex and I also had a car. My father didn't tell me to get out of his house or return his car.

I worked hard on my dreams because I had to prove to my parents that I knew what I was doing but I also partied big time, there was always a party going on. After about 6 months, all my plans failed woefully and I returned home like a prodigal son.

He ignored me for a while and when it was time for me to go for NYSC, he prayed for me, hugged me and there were tears in his eyes, I couldn't believe it, my dad was a tough man and a very loving father, the only time I ever saw him cry was when my sisters were getting married. Yet he had tears in his eyes over me; the most stubborn son. That moment was unforgettable to me because he said some words over me which I see manifest in my life today. 

So when my father died and God told me that He would be my father, I was excited because I had a father who was larger than life and who gave me the very best, I didn't have any problems trusting God to give me His best and He has been faithful thus far. 

Ladies and gentlemen, the reason why many people are not seeing much out of God is because they have refused to receive His love! Oh Jesus loves you! It doesn't matter what you have done, He says it is in your times of weakness and the times when you thought you were unworthy that you should come to Him. Come as you are and embrace Him, He knows about all the crazy things you did but His arms are outstretched and He is saying "hug me, it's okay, we will start again". 

Come to Jesus today and say "Dear Jesus, thank You for loving me unconditionally, I believe You died and were raised from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of God the Father.  Please forgive me of my sins and cleanse me, make my heart brand new by Your blood. Thank You for coming into my life"

If you said this prayer, Congratulations! You are now born again, please ask the Holy Spirit to lead you to a bible believing church and if you are in Abuja, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) and your life will not remain the same! God bless you.

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord 


     #AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #JesusDidIt 
#ThankYouJesus

1 comment: