Monday, March 21, 2016

Don't Trust In Man

Dear Adewale,

My name is Pedro and I need urgent advise because I am at a place where I want to end it all. I was in America for 5 years and I was getting along fine. Early this year, one of my uncles called me and asked me to come back to Nigeria. He had just been made a minister and he wanted me to be his personal assistant.

I was so excited, I resigned my job and flew down to Nigeria. First of all he didn't get me an apartment so I have been sleeping in his house and I am always with with him through all the meetings and I have seen billions signed in my presence and given out but my uncle won't even give me my salary in full. People see me on TV all the time and they believe that I am living the life of my dreams but I am frustrated, what should I do?

Dear Pedro, I am sorry for what you are going through. The first thing you should have done when your uncle called you was to pray and listen to the voice of God before making the decision to come back to Nigeria. I guess you trusted your uncle so much but don't ever forget that God is the only one who doesn't change and the only being whose word is credible.

The bible says in Jeremiah 17:5 (NLT)

This is what the LORD says: "Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans, who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the LORD.

I need you to ask God for forgiveness for trusting in man and then ask God for what to do, pray about everything you are going through and God will answer you. The first thing you will notice is a sense of peace that comes on you and you will not be worried about what is going on around you because now you realize that God is your source and not any man. May God be with you and thank you for reaching out to me.

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord

Watch the Oud Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

     #AGratefulHeart #CalledToExcel #TooLoadedToFail #WeDontSurviveWeThrive #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandnewBenzPhillipians4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIsaiah61:7 #JesusDidIt
#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment