Sunday, April 24, 2016

You Can Change Your Life by What You Say


“My look favors me today,  my smell is the like the field which the Lord has blessed,  my bank account,  hear the word of the Lord,  I say unto you be fruitful and multiply,  my car park hear the word of the Lord your purpose is for you to house cars,  the Bible says that God has multiplied upon me man and cars, I say unto you produce cars.  My store I say unto you be full with all kinds of food. Abuja I say unto you my gates are continually open, men and kings do business with me today. “


This was Stanley’s practice every morning for the last 10 years and he was truly successful. His life changed from the moment he caught the revelation that everything has ears.

Ladies and gentlemen, EVERYTHING has ears but they are only commanded to obey the voice of God,  so when you speak God’s Word to anything it hears.  Jesus said to the fig tree “ let no man eat from you again” the next day,  the tree had dried up.  Jesus told His disciples in Mark 11:23 (NIV)
Truly I tell you, if ANYONE SAYS to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they SAY will happen, it will be done for them.

Jesus told us to SPEAK to mountains! You see out of all that God created,  only man and God speaks and whenever God wanted to create anything He would SPEAK to it!

In Genesis 1:20 (NLT)  God said, "Let the waters swarm with fish and other life. Let the skies be filled with birds of every kind”. God SPOKE to the water and the skies to be filled with fish and birds!

You were made in the image and likeness of God, your mouth is creating the life that you want!  The bible says in James 3:4-5 (ESV)

4Look at the ships also: though they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are guided by a very small rudder wherever the will of the pilot directs. 5So also the tongue is a small member, yet it boasts of great things.

You can change your life with the words of your mouth! Don’t let a day pass without you declaring words over your life. Your mouth is your steering wheel,  your life will go in the direction of what you say.  If I were you,  I would speak over my bank account,  over my car park,  over my shoe rack,  I would speak over my body. I would never let a day pass without declaring words.


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment