Saturday, April 9, 2016

It's Working For Your Good!


About 2 years ago,  I was working at an office in Benin and I was conspired against by all my colleagues in the office.  My supervisor lied against one of the organizations we worked with and I wouldn’t keep quiet  because it was wrong and the Bible said in Proverbs 31:8 (NLT) Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed.
I wrote a letter to management explaining the facts as I knew it but those ones too were insecure and ungodly people so they reached a consensus that I was trying to take my supervisor’s post and become Oga. How shallow people can be!  To them that 200k a month job in Benin was the height of their ambition, they didn’t believe they could do better than that!

To punish me, they decided to transfer me back to Abuja with only a week’s notice, they didn’t give me accommodation or transportation and my wife was 7 months pregnant. I am sure my former supervisor would have thrown a party when I left 😂. I got to Abuja and you could sense how everyone was looking at me like “how is he going to survive”. You see as a child of God, you have not been called to survive but to thrive!
Not only did God sort me out,  in less than a year of getting to Abuja, God began to bless the work of  my hands,  I quit the job and even returned a month salary. The Abuja that they thought would be my end was the best thing that ever happened to me.  Your enemy will always miscalculate!  They sent me back home and into the arms of my father Reverend Biodun Fatoyinbo!  I pray for you this morning, your enemies will miscalculate, that which they thought would kill you will lift you up!  I would not be making the kind of easy money and be living this beautiful life if my enemies did not plan for me. I pray for you,  everything will work out for your good!  Let them plan and lie,  if God allows it,  it’s because He has better things in mind for you! Believe it!  It’s working for your good!

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

1 comment:

  1. Thank God for our enemies. Sometimes they catapult us to our destiny.

    ReplyDelete