Sunday, April 10, 2016


“This life is hard o,  Buhari sef don make matters worse,  see ehn I have rich brothers and sisters o but they have refused to help me,  they will be sending me small change all the time. My brother just sent me $100. What an insult! Out of all the money he is making all he can send me is $100. I called him and told him to keep his money because I know God will sort me out,  I am a Spirit filled Christian and I pray for 2 hours everyday God will see me through”

One of the reasons Christians stay poor despite many prayers is ingratitude. What is your reaction to a gift? What is your reaction to someone who shows you favor? Is your gratitude forgettable? You bless some people and for the next one week they won’t let you rest,  they are just thanking you again and again. Some people on the other end will just mumble a thank you and take off.

Beloved, God has stopped coming down from heaven,  He will use men to bless you but you must learn to receive them.  When you cultivate gratitude, favor will not cease in your life. When someone gives you a gift or shows you favour, there are 2 things you must do:

1. Be visibly excited: You  are driving and someone gives you a passage, wave or press your horn. If someone sends you money, call the person or see them and be excited, let them feel your joy at receiving their gift. The day after, also send a text or another call. It’s Important to say “thank you” to people for yesterday. If you are a businessman  and someone buys your  product or services,  find a way of celebrating them,  make them feel special.

2. Reciprocate: Who are the people who have invested the most in your life? What has been the return on their investment? Learn to give back!  In my business, I have 61 distributors right now and everyone gets a cake on their birthday because I recognize them as angels who believed in my dream. When was the last time you bought a gift for your pastor?  For your parents? For your mentor? For your husband or wife?

Oil the wheels of favor and your life will move with speed. Remember one day of favor is equal to a lifetime of labor.  The Bible says in Proverbs 17:13 Whoever repays evil for good,  evil will not depart from his house.  May God teach us to do well in Jesus name. Amen

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment