Friday, April 29, 2016

Who Influences Your Wife?

“My daughter it’s time to leave that useless man you call your husband,  see how you are looking,  before he married you,  your skin was shining like glass now you are dark and fat,  he hasn’t even been sending money to me.  This is my 5th husband,  there is nothing wrong if you marry another man. You know I want the best for you and nobody loves you like me”

Michelle got home and began to pack her things,  she could never disobey her mum,  since her dad left,  she had been both father and mother, mummy was always right, she would leave Wilson,  thank God she didn’t have any children for him.
By the time Michelle was 35, she had been married 4 times, that was when she began to realize that her mum didn’t know anything about marriage and she also decided to look for her father to hear his side of the story,  it turned out that Michelle’s father left because her mum was impregnated by Michael, her father’s best friend that was the reason why he left. Michelle began to cry because it dawned on her that her life had been wasted by a mother who used her for selfish purposes.

I will be talking to the men this morning; before you marry a woman,  you need to know who her biggest influence is,  whose advise she follows  and who she turns to when she is in trouble.  Most times,  that person is her mother. The worst thing that can happen to a man is to have a bad mother in law, your marriage will never work.
There is a profound scripture in Mark 6:24 Then she left the room and said to her mother, what shall I ask for myself? And she replied,  the head of John the Baptist.
John the Baptist preached against Herod because he married his brother’s wife and from that day,  she sought to kill him and when the opportunity came, she used her daughter to kill John the Baptist.

There are women who are trying to relive their lives through their daughters, they would want them to marry the kind of man they would have married and do the things they would have done,  they pull the strings behind the scenes.
If your mother in law is a God fearing woman,  you will see the results in your wife and if she’s a fetish woman you will also see the results in your wife.  The mother spends more time with the children so her influence is greater.   Pay attention to that influence,  your wife has the potential to become everything her mother is and more.


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus



1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Husband back... Am so excited to share my testimony of a spell caster who brought my husband back to me. My husband and I have been married for about 6 years now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else. He started coming home late from work, he hardly cared about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr.Odu adebayo can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted(WhatsApp) him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and I did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promised never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. My family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr.odu adebayo If you have any problem contact him and I guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. you can WhatsApp him(+2347055287754)or Email him at : poweroflovespell@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete