Thursday, December 15, 2016

You Are Anointed for Something

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor.

Exodus 31:1-5 ( NLT) 

1Then the LORD said to Moses, 2“Look, I have specifically chosen Bezalel son of Uri, grandson of Hur, of the tribe of Judah. 3I have filled him with the Spirit of God, giving him great wisdom, ability, and expertise in all kinds of crafts. 4He is a master craftsman, expert in working with gold, silver, and bronze. 5He is skilled in engraving and mounting gemstones and in carving wood. He is a master at every craft!

The more I read my bible the more I am awed by God and the things He does. The bible was talking about Bezalel, God ANOINTED him to be a master craftsman! So without going to any school or learning under anybody this guy could make world class furniture and set precious stones in gold! 

Ladies and gentlemen I am convinced that you can be anointed to be a banker, a lawyer, a consultant, a farmer, a real estate development, a doctor, a musician, an actor, name it! I am anointed to be a perfumer and I know it. However ACKNOWLEDGEMENT is the button of operation! You must acknowledge and celebrate that anointing and it will increase. 


God didn't bring you to the earth to be ordinary, there is something in you that you are yet to discover, the closer you get to God, the more the real you will emerge. Draw closer to God and He will reveal yourself to you. You are anointed, what is the anointing on your life? I pray that God reveals to you in Jesus name. 

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment