Monday, December 12, 2016

God Is Your Source

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor

In December of 2014, I wrote a proposal complete with budget of 20 Million Naira  and timelines of how I wanted 2015 to be for me and then I presented it to God and He gave me a scripture  in Isaiah 60:19 which says

"No longer will you need the sun to shine by day, nor the moon to give its light by night, for the LORD your God will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory" God was telling me that I should look away from any man or worldly system for my provision.

I totally forgot about the proposal and all I wrote in it until the Holy Spirit reminded me yesterday that God did everything in that proposal.

With the manufacturing of our own line of perfumes, the next thing to do is to have a factory and I paid 150k to a company to write me a proposal that I wanted to present to NEXIM Bank the factory would cost $100,000 to set up.

I was getting discouraged because I wasn't making headway like I should and I was also slipping into unbelief because I began to look for a loan when God told me in Deuteronomy 28:12 (ESV) The LORD will open to you his good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands. And you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

God has said He can bless the work of my hands that I will not have to borrow! Yet here I was looking for a bank to borrow money from. I had written a proposal of 20 million Naira and God met it, if He did it before He can do it again!

The Holy Spirit asked me, "do you have seeds in the ground? "Did you loan them or you gave freely?" I said I gave freely then He told me to expect that what I have done for others should be done to me!

Ladies and gentlemen I have no doubt that before this year runs out I will have that $100,000 and I will share my testimony. God who has delivered me nine times will not fail on the tenth.

I don't know what that thing is, don't look to any man, look to God, He is your Source, every other thing is a resource, God is sovereign, He doesn't need your salary to bless you! Look beyond any man and look to the heavens that is where your help will come from in Jesus name.


You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment