Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Expect Your Reward

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor

I saw a scripture that blew my mind this morning. My God! 💃💃💃

It's in Isaiah 61:8-9 (MSG)
“Because I, God, love fair dealing
    and hate thievery and crime,
I’ll pay your wages on time and in full.

Have you been good to people this year? Have you done things  for people that you know only God can reward you?

God says I should tell you that He is a fair God 💃💃💃💃 He said He will pay your wages ON TIME and in FULL. Beloved expect your reward before this year runs out! If God has said it you can take it to the bank, you can call your account officer to expect an ALARM ( alarm is different from alert 😁)

 You will share your testimony in Jesus name!

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment