Sunday, December 18, 2016

God Dreams Bigger Than You

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor.

I want you to dream this morning; imagine what your dream home will be, if you are like me, the gate of the house will be at least 5 minutes drive to my doorstep and there will be fountains and gardens lining the road, at the end of a bend your eyes will see the most beautiful 6 bedroom mansion with a view overlooking the sea. At my door will be a butler welcoming you to Rehoboth Villa and a friendly fluffy chihuahua kissing your feet.

Inside is a double way staircase with handcrafted gold wrought iron and a marble arrival hall and of course all the walls are paneled and the floors are all made of marble. You would sit on the finest furniture made from Turkey and Italy precisely where the Queen of England makes her furniture. The butler comes back with beverages including a cup of coffee with your initials written on the coffee with milk. 

If you come before 10am I will show up in a customized Versace gold house robe and I would shake your hands and we would discuss business. 

Impressive right? Now can you believe that God has a bigger better plan? The bible says in Ephesians 3:20 Now unto Him who is able to do EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL that we ASK or THINK according to the power that worketh in us.

I love myself and I place a lot of value on myself I see myself as God's temple because the bible says our body is God's temple. How should a place where God lives look like? How should someone who represents God dress or behave? 

Yet with all these, God loves you more than you love yourself and He will treat you better than you treat yourself. God is not intimidated by your dreams. The bible says that as the heavens are higher than the earth so is God's ways higher than your ways and His thoughts higher than your thoughts.

Dream big my brother! Stop thinking of a one room apartment when God wants to give you a mansion!  May God open your eyes in Jesus name.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment