Thursday, December 8, 2016

Rock Your Joy!

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor.

I have been observing a lot of billionaires from Dangote to Mrs Alakija and President Donald Trump and one of the things I discovered is their level of energy and joy. These people have had to face serious battles in their lifetime but they never lost their joy, they always believed they would sail through.

Beloved you can lose your money, your house, your cars, your family, you can lose anything but never lose your joy. Your joy is the raw material to reproduce everything that went missing.

I want you to ask yourself these questions;

1. What makes me happy?
2. Where do I love to go?
3. What do I Iove to see?
4. What music do I enjoy?

Surround yourself with joy enhancers and you will notice a difference in your results.

Joy is a proof of your faith in God. If you believe God has handled that challenge you will be joyful.  Nehemiah 8:10 (NLT) says "Go and celebrate with a feast of rich foods and sweet drinks, and share gifts of food with people who have nothing prepared. This is a sacred day before our Lord. Don't be dejected and sad, for the joy of the LORD is your strength!"

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment