Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Put Your Face In The Sunlight

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor.

"My look favors me, angels have gone ahead of me, I speak only wisdom today in Jesus name." Adekunle dressed up in his finest suit, splashed some Sapphire Attar and headed to the office Alhjaji Suntai who was the largest land owner in town.
Adekunle didn't have a dime in his pocket but he had a mouth watering proposal to develop some of Alhaji's piece of land, he wanted to turn it into the most beautiful estate in Nigeria.

Adekunle was ushered into the presence of Alhaji Suntai and after introductions he began to talk after like five minutes? Alhaji interrupts him and says "I like you, I want you to represent my interest, make sure I get  30% on every piece of property built I the land. Adekunle could not believe his ears, he had just signed a major deal without any collateral or money.

The bible says in Isaiah 60:1 (MSG) Wake up. Put your face in the sunlight.

God is not telling you to do much, He just wants you to POSITION! God is the Sun, all He wants you to do is to put your face in the sun and you will shine! God wants you to believe His word and everything He has spoken about you then He wants you to step out in faith because the proof that you believe God is the action you take.

What has God said concerning you? He said you can do ALL things THROUGH Christ who STRENGTHENS you! It will not be by your power or might but if you dare to let Jesus lead that mountain will become a way for you in Jesus name.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment