Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What Are You Doing With Favor ?

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is upon me, for the LORD has anointed me to bring good news to the poor.

The Holy Spirit asked me a question that blew me away and He said "what are you doing with the favor on your life?" 

Do you know you don't have a future until someone likes you? You were hired at that office not because you were qualified but because the bosses were comfortable with you. Your future depends on who enjoys you! 

Ask yourself;

1. Who likes me?
2. Who enjoys my presence?
3. Who gives to me?

Wherever there is favor there is a future. You will need favor for everything God will do in your life. Honor those who have shown you favor and more blessings will come your way. 

You can decide to use the favor on your life to make 10,000 Naira or 10 billion it depends on how you cultivate it.  Never disrespect those who have shown you favor, don't turn a door into a wall, only fools do that. 
May God give us wisdom in Jesus name.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment