Monday, November 21, 2016

Your Best Days Are In Your Future

To me one of the most amazing and unforgettable scriptures that makes my blood hot is Genesis 50:26  "Joseph died at the age of 110 years"


My God! Joseph became prime minister of Egypt at 30 and he reigned for 80 YEARS! Jesu! 🙆🙆🙆

This same man was in prison for at least 5 years but he spent the next 80 years of his life in splendor, royalty, abundance and comfort. 

My brother and my sister forget about the challenges of now! Your future is bright! Your best days are ahead of you, don't kill yourself before your time, take it easy, love God and do what the bible says and you will reign forever.  Never ever forget that your future self is not like your present self. Those challenges shall pass and the real you will emerge. 

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment