Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Two Important Laws You Must Know



"Praise the Lord church! If you have any testimony please come upstage" Benson dropped his bible on his seat and went to the stage. "Praise the Lord! I just want to thank God for making a way for me to come to church this morning, I did not have any money but I told Jesus to bring me to church. As I stepped out of my gate, I saw a church member park in front of me and he brought me to church, prrraaaiiissse the Lord!"
The applause was not loud and some even looked at themselves and said "this one just wants attention abeg". The next Sunday, Ben was in church with a brand new car and when he shared the testimony, the whole church jumped up and celebrated God with him.
How did someone who could not afford taxi fare just a week ago suddenly become a car owner? Ladies and gentlemen, there are certain laws which if you apply will move you to the next level in the blink of an eye. People ignore these laws because they look simple but they are mega laws in the Kingdom of God. I will share two;
1. The Law of Gratitude; whatever you praise and thank God for will multiply! This is not a theory, it's a fact of nature just like the law of gravity. Jesus gave thanks for five loaves and two fishes in John 6:1-14 and it fed 5000 people. A grateful person cannot be looked down upon for long, the bible says in Jeremiah 30:19 (NASB) 'From them will proceed thanksgiving And the voice of those who celebrate; And I will multiply them and they will not be diminished; I will also honor them and they will not be insignificant.
What is it that you want to increase in your life? Start praising and thanking God for it consistently and watch the results.
2. The Law of Testimony: Your deliverance is not complete until you share your testimony, the bible is a compilation of testimonies. Psalm 107:2 (NLT) says Has the LORD redeemed you? Then speak out! Tell others he has redeemed you from your enemies.
I am convinced that the reason why many Christians do not consistently experience the supernatural is because they don't share testimonies! Whenever you share your testimony and give all the glory to God, He is committed to do more! In church on Sunday, testify of the awesome deeds God has done in your life! That's how to access the next level! Not only do you build the faith of others, you also glorify God.
Beloved, if you will start using these keys, your life CANNOT be the same. May you see God in every area of your life as you pursue the things that gladden His heart. Amen.
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to one billion people all over the world through the Social Media. You too can become a Social Media Evangelist, please share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you were blessed. Thank you for reading, I celebrate you and God bless you. 
Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram.

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment