Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dolu talks on Music and Love




I am sure all of us can remember Dolu's voice, she was the shy lady with the angelic voice who was first runner up at the just concluded Nigerian Idol. We hooked up with Dolu and she had some interesting things to discuss with us including wedding bells. Enjoy...

MTB: Congrats on finishing as the 1st runner up at the just concluded Nigerian Idol.What did you learn from the experience?

Dolu:  Thank you. I learnt a whole lot of things music-wise,  but most of all I learnt patience and perseverance. 

MTB: What does the future hold? Are you working on an album and signing to any record label? 



Dolu: I am grateful for the opportunity and platform I have been given so for the future, it's going to be great from here on because I can now ease into the music industry.  Yes I am working on my own album but before then I hope to release my single very soon.

MTB: Would you be a gospel artist or you are diversifying? 

Dolu: I am going to be doing inspirational music because I want to be able to reach out to every one, regardless of who you are or what your religion is.


MTB: I can see a ring? Who is the lucky dude and when did he propose? 

Dolu: Loooooool, oh Lord!!!! Well he's a friend and he proposed a few weeks after the competition. 

MTB: Are we hearing wedding bells anytime soon?

Dolu: Yes!!!! By the grace of God. 

MTB: Do you have any words of encouragement for upcoming artists? 

Dolu: For upcoming artists, I would appeal to them to remind true to the art. If your music is born out of true passion, the world will appreciate it, no matter how long it takes.






No comments:

Post a Comment