Monday, September 21, 2015

iTestify (Day 4 of 7)



The Holy Spirit inspired me to share 7 testimonies of His goodness in my life everyday for the next 7 days. I believe many people will be blessed by them.

When my daughter was born, my salary did not increase neither was I making more money than I made when it was just my wife and I. Now there was my wife and my daughter including myself to look after. When you are a husband and a father, the focus shifts from you to your wife and children; if you are looking all put together and your wife and children look wretched or lack anything then you have failed as a husband and father.

I love the fine things of life and it was important that I should be able to give my family the best. My newly born daughter should use the best nappies, she must have good clothes and quality jewelry (call it vanity but I will rather go hungry than let my daughter wear any jewelry that is not 18 or 24 carat gold). She is a princess and she deserves the very best.

All of these would cost money along with so many other expenses, the problem is the money was nowhere to be found. As is my custom, I talked to God and He gave me an instruction; "take the first money anybody gives you for your baby and lay it at the altar". I think the first money was ten thousand Naira but at that time, it looked like a million dollars! I had told my wife what God told me and we were in agreement. I remember kneeling down at the altar in COZA and telling God to bless me such that I could meet every need of my family according to His riches not my salary or my effort but His riches!

Ladies and gentleman, the miracle started! Money, clothes and baby stuff began to come in from all over the world. My wife would go out with our princess and strangers would give her money. God blessed the work of my hands and also kept all of us in beautiful clothes, jewellery, shoes and nappies for our princess. We have never had to use substandard nappies for our princess, God has kept us in the best of everything. 

Beloved, what instruction is God giving you? It may sound foolish but please do it! The bible describes God in Romans 16:27 as the only wise God. God knows more than you, put Him first and that little that you have will never finish. 


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to one billion people all over the world through the Social Media. You too can become a Social Media Evangelist, please share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you were blessed. Thank you for reading, I celebrate you and God bless you. 
Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram.

2 comments:

  1. i am blessed by all these testimonies. may God bless you sir, you are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God! Dear Sylvia, thank you so much for reading. I celebrate you and God bless you

    ReplyDelete