Saturday, September 19, 2015

I Testify (2 of 7)

(Day 2 of 7) The Holy Spirit inspired me to share 7 testimonies of His goodness in my life everyday for the next 7 days. I believe many people will be blessed by them. I will never forget January 1, 2013. I had watched Dr. Mike Murdock on TV for the first time in 2010 and from that moment on, I wanted to read all his books and watch all his videos on YouTube. When I found out he was on Twitter, I was ecstatic, I would retweet all his tweets. I guess he must have noticed because he followed me back on Twitter and that gave me the access to send him direct messages. I was feeling a little depressed on the evening of January 1, 2013, I wanted a serious relationship but I also made up my mind that I would not settle for anything less than the woman God had for me. I was always excited about every relationship I was in but after some months both of us or one of us would realise that we could not get married and we would call it off. It became something like a cycle; I was fast becoming the Christian brother who dates at least 2 different girls in a year, it made me look very unserious. That was until that day on January 1, 2013. I sent Dr. Mike Murdock a message wishing him a happy New year and I also asked him to speak a word over my life. He replied and said "In 2013, you will build 12 significant relationships and financial desires will be answered, that is what the Holy Spirit put in my heart for you" I received that word with all my heart and I praised and thanked God. Six days later on January 7, 2015, I met my wife on Facebook. The February of that year, I was on my bed When the Holy Spirit whispered "mytestimonys.blogspot.com" to me. The blog was to focus on sharing testimonies of the goodness of God all over the world. I started that blog and it unleashed a new season into my life. The Holy Spirit gave me favour and I interviewed some powerful men of God whom I began to build significant relationships with. Bishop FEB Idahosa, President of Benson Idahosa University and only son of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, I also met Archbishop Margaret Idahosa who prayed for my wife and I, Bishop Obi Onubogu who was Chief Odimegwu Ojukwu's ADC during the biafra war and is now the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN) president in Enugu state, Bishop Onubogu presided over our wedding, I met Oba Adedapo Tejuoso, Osile Oke Ona, Egba Abeokuta, elderly statesmen, doctor and industrialist. It was at Oba Tejuoso's palace that I proposed to my wife and he was chairman at our wedding. Then July of that year, I had the unforgettable privilege of meeting Dr. Mike Murdock and interviewing him and by December, my wife and I had our court wedding. I also met other notable people like Chief Femi Fani Kayode who gave me an exclusive of his life story, I came in contact with City People publisher Mr. Seye Kehinde who gave me a column on his magazine 'Gospel Celebrities with Adewale Aladejana' and many more. That same year, I also bought my first Mercedes Benz! God had used a man of God to change the seasons of my life. I who could not hold a relationship for one year was now getting married to the most amazing woman in the world and God used Facebook! !! Ladies and gentleman, God can use any channel to bless you please be sensitive. When God wants to bless you, He will look for people you honour and use them for you. Who do you honour at the moment? Are You smarter than everyone else? The word of a true man of God is powerful! They are God's mouthpiece, don't joke with your pastor and men of God. As long as I live, I can never recover from January 1, 2013. #ThankYouJesus #AGratefulHeart #MoreToFollow My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to one billion people all over the world through the Social Media. You too can become a Social Media Evangelist, please share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you were blessed. Thank you for reading, I celebrate you and God bless you. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment