Thursday, September 3, 2015

Pride is Deadly!





Lucifer left the presence of Yahweh and as he walked the streets of gold, a thought began to form in his mind,  was he not the most anointed cherub? There was no angel that was as beautiful as he, Yahweh could not do without him, he was the most important angel in heaven. Lucifer said to himself;
‘I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;c
14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.’
15But you are brought down to Sheol,
to the far reaches of the pit.Isaiah 14:13-14 (ESV)

Yahweh who was all knowing read the thoughts of Lucifer and he commanded the angels to push Lucifer out of heaven. The most anointed cherub thus became Satan.

God decided to create another set of beings who would worship Him forever and man was created.

The deadliest of sins is pride! When you see a proud person, you can predict their end, they will eventually be humiliated, Satan is the father of all proud people that's why he was cast out of heaven.  God loves humble people but he hates the proud. James 4:6 (NLT) God opposes the proud but He gives grace to the humble. If God is opposing you because of pride,  I don't know who can defend you.

Beloved,  search your heart and ask God to help you remove every trace of pride from yiur heart. May God help us in Jesus name.  Amen

#ThankYouJesus

You too can become a Social Media Evangelist, please share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you were blessed. Thank you for reading, I celebrate you and God bless you.
Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram.

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment