Monday, September 21, 2015

iTestify (Day 3 of 7)




The Holy Spirit inspired me to share 7 testimonies of His goodness in my life everyday for the next 7 days. I believe many people will be blessed by them.

I had just moved back to Abuja and I needed a lot of things to happen in my life so I approached my closest mentor, brother Tayo Fatogun. I wanted him to agree with me in prayer on a couple of things. He looked at me and said "Wale COZA is building the new auditorium, take a seed and go and see Baba (that's what we the sons call Pastor Biodun).
I asked the Holy Spirit what I should sow and he said I should sow my television! Haaa! I loved that TV, I was even looking for money to buy a '60 inch TV now I had to let this one go. When I got to the church, they had to call Pastor Biodun to know if they should collect the TV or not. He told them to give the phone to me and he said "Wale, do you know I was just thinking that I needed to buy something for the foyer and you brought this, may God honour you". I received that word with all my life, I was so excited.
Few months later, I got a call from Chief Femi Fani Kayode, he said "aburo, I have been invited for TED Talks at Sheraton Hotel, I want you to come along". We got to the event and it went well them we headed back to his house. One of the guests he also invited was Makosi Musambasi former Big Brother UK housemate and host of Makosi Today on DSTV, she had also become a born again Christian and was very passionate about God. Chief Fani Kayode introduced us and said "Wale is a Christian blogger, he has a fantastic blog". Makosi was delighted, she didn't know any Christian bloggers, she felt that all bloggers did was gossip and so she decided to interview me on her DSTV show Makosi Today. We had the interview and it was beautiful!
Shortly after, a man walked into my office, for some reason, nobody paid him any attention, I talked to him and asked for what he wanted and he told me he was a radio presenter with Aso Radio. We got talking and I began to tell him about social media evangelism, he decided to interview me on his radio program as well. 3 weeks after that, I approached one of my friends who worked at Kiss FM and he also hooked me up with another radio interview. I suddenly met another friend who works at Silverbird TV and he said whenever I am ready, I should come over and we will also have an interview. God also provided the money for another television.
Ladies and gentlemen, I sowed a television and God took my voice and face to millions of people all over the world. God is not a cheat and He will owe no man! Your seed always multiplies in God's hands. People pay a lot of money for interviews on radio and TV but God has been bringing them to me for free! Trust God to bring the harvest to your seed and it will not always be money, it could be a divine connection, it could be favour but God always gives more than you gave to him.
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to one billion people all over the world through the Social Media. You too can become a Social Media Evangelist, please share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you were blessed. Thank you for reading, I celebrate you and God bless you. 
Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram.

Shalom



No comments:

Post a Comment