Thursday, June 25, 2015

Peace Be Still: A Word for Toke Makinwa




I became your fan the first time I watched your vlog and I just loved it. Right from that moment, you could do no wrong in my eyes. You were the essence of womanhood, successful, beautiful, brilliant and you had a heart for God.


The fact that you stayed in a relationship with all its ups and downs even though you could decide to throw everything away and move on showed me that you were more than the beautiful clothes and the makeup; you were a woman with a heart.


When you got married, the respect I had for you went over the roof and it has remained that way. As I scroll down Instagram every morning, I see your words of encouragement to your close to 146,000 followers on Instagram, now that's how to be a celebrity. All you ever give out are positive vibes and it is doing a lot for your fans all over the world.


I want you to know that people do not throw sticks at fruitless trees, you are a woman on a mission that's why the storms are raging and the devil thought he would attack you where you are most vulnerable; your heart, but I stand with you and your fans all over the world and I pray with you as many others have done in these trying times and we say to the storms; Peace! Be Still! You will overcome; you will come out better and stronger.

I decree the blessings of Joseph on you in Genesis 49;24 Your bow remains in strength and the arms of your hands are made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob.
We love you and celebrate you.

Adewale Aladejana
@walejana Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment