Saturday, September 3, 2016

Renew Your Mind

When Monica was 16, she started having sex and it happened almost everyday for 6 months and now she's 24 and it's hard for her to go a week without sex. When Louis was 15 he was sexually abused by their house girl and now he is 25 and he loves sleeping with older women. When Anita was 18 she started sleeping with her father's friend who would lavish her with money and now she's 26, she can't date any man who doesn't have a lot of money.


Everyone on the earth has some damage; certain experiences have influenced the way we think and behave and the consequences may be disastrous.

What then is to be done? If you are a Christian and you are going through issues because of your past, you have to renew your mind, you must begin to think what the bible says, this will not happen overnight or like magic, you must consistently feed your mind with the word.

I remember when I first became a Christian and I was struggling seriously with quitting premarital sex, the Holy Spirit gave me a scripture I would say to myself whenever my thoughts went to sex. It is in Philippians 4:8  Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

So I personalized it and I will say to myself every time my thoughts got sexual " I think only things that are true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, of good report, of excellence and of praise"

You must renew your mind, God did not create you like that, the devil planted those people and those seeds to destroy you, you can overcome and be what God has called you to be.


Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment