Monday, September 26, 2016

Find A Mentor

Lawrence'  father lay on his death bed with tears in his eyes and he said "my son if I had known I would have learnt how to live from those who have gone before me, I decided to learn by experience and I made mistakes that has cost me my life"

I don't hustle, if you ever tell me "God bless your hustle" I won't answer you.
Hustling is trial and error, you try to see if this one will work and then you try that one and before you know it, time has gone!

How then should life be lived? King Solomon said in Ecclesiastes 1:9 (NIV)
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

There is NOTHING you want to do that someone has not done before, look for them and learn so you don't make their mistakes!

Dr. Mike Murdock says "mentorship is experience without the pain". Don't hustle, get mentored and your results will come speedily! What took others 10 years will take you 1 year because you were mentored. Look for a mentor today.

It's also important that when you are looking for mentorship you shouldn't look for sponsorship. Don't start asking him for money, it will destroy your access and credibility.  Receive wisdom in Jesus name.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment