Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Be An Answer to Someone's Prayer

 " Jesus I commit this school fees into your hands, school starts tomorrow, thank You because I know You have heard me"

Felix was an orphan but God had been taking care of him, whenever he prayed for a need, God always supplied it.

Around 6pm, a gentleman walked up to him and said "are you praying for your school fees? God asked me to give it to you"

Whenever you pray, God will not come down from heaven, He will use a man. Many people want God to answer their prayers but they don't want to be the answer to the prayers of people.

If you are like me, you will want to be the one that God will use to answer people when they pray.  It's exciting when God begins to talk to me about someone who needs help because you have just helped to build someone's faith! Someone trusts God more!

Take a minute to imagine it; you are praying in your room and someone calls you and is telling you to come get the answer to your prayers! That is exciting! You have become God's hand on the earth.

Another thing you should know is that if you are God's hand, you cannot lack supply, you will always have more than enough because God knows you will share it.

Begin to pray that God should use you as an answer to people's prayer, it's an exciting life.  Remember the bible says in Ephesians 6:8 (ESV)
knowing that whatever good anyone does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether he is a bondservant or is free.


If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin, Lagos or PortHarcourt join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment