Saturday, September 24, 2016

Only One Person Will Be Right For You

"Are you breaking up with me? Is that it? After all these years you are just going to walk away? What do I tell my parents and friends? You really want me to throw this ring away? You have to be joking, if you knew you weren't going to marry me why did you go all the way? Is there another woman? What is it that she's giving you that I don't have? You better say something before I collapse in your house!"

Benita had been dating Louis for seven years, he had proposed to her and they had done their introduction but suddenly Louis was calling off the engagement. 

 In his words " I  am sorry Benita but I need to be truthful, I met another woman and I have never felt the way I feel when I am with her, she is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, not you, I am so sorry. There is nothing wrong with you, it's my fault not yours. I believe you will find that man too someday but I am not the one for you"

Many men and women are going through heartbreaks everyday, we have all experienced heartbreaks, we have broken hearts and our hearts have been broken as well; some never get over it, some are grateful because right after that they found the bone of their bone and the flesh of their flesh. 

If you are going through a heartbreak right now, I want you to know the following;

1. Only one man or woman will be the right one: you could date a 100 men or a 100 women but only one of them will be right and guess what? The right one will not leave! 

2. His/ her future cannot begin without you: when you find the right one, he will move heaven and earth to be with you, nothing will stop him; not money, not distance, any barrier will crumble under his feet. The right woman will also prefer you to all the men on the earth, she will treat you and talk to you like a king.  Both of you will have a burning passion for each other that no man can understand. My wife and I can't stand being without each other for even 2 weeks. 

3. Peace of mind; You won't have to fight for him to call you, you will not worry about other women, you will know for a fact that you are special to this man. You won't have doubts about her, she won't give you reasons to worry, both of you may have quarrels but it will always be settled. 

I want you to check whoever you are dating right now. Do you see these 3 factors? If you don't feel that way, just know that God has a better man or woman for you.


You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment