Monday, July 11, 2016

You Need Haters


Sometimes I pinch myself to see if I will wake up from the beautiful fabulous dream that my life is becoming. God has been too amazing and to think that it was the people that hated me the most that God used to elevate me.

You see at my former office, a group of people hated me, I was confident, I was brilliant, I was well dressed, I was intimidating. I was an eagle among chickens. I must have made them very uncomfortable because these people really hated me and they planned to hurt me. It was a top level conspiracy, they planned to destroy me but God was with me.

When the persecution was too much, I would lock myself in my room or go to an upper floor at our office building and just worship ( God bless Terry Macalmon and Chris Morgan)

When they wanted to do the ultimate, they transferred me to Abuja and then after a while they decided to transfer me out of Abuja again in less than a year, that was when I decided I was done. The rest is history.

My point is this; thank God they conspired and tried to make life miserable for me because I wouldn't be running my own company and living this sexy life!

Ladies and gentlemen, you NEED haters to progress. When someone hates you, don't feel bad, be glad because promotion is near! I want you to be confident of one thing; your enemies will never win, they may be laughing now but believe me it's temporary!

The devil must have thrown a party the night Jesus was crucified but the bible tells us that "none of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. 1 Corinthians 2:8 (NIV)

Your haters are working for you, they will bring you more reward than all your friends! Don't retaliate, be kind to them. Don't leave your chariot to throw tomatoes at peasants, you are the last man standing and you will laugh last!

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died    on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!  #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment