Thursday, July 28, 2016

His Ways Are Higher



Have you ever seen rain go back to the sky? Never! It waters the earth and makes the earth grow.

The word of God is like rain! It doesn't matter how hot the weather has been, it doesn't matter how barren the land is, once rain falls on that land it begins to blossom!

It's the same way with the word of God and your life, once the Word of God starts living in you, you have set yourself up for a life of prosperity and abundance, as long as you are standing on the Word, there will be a performance!

God is the Most High! Have you ever wondered who painted the sky blue and painted the grass green? Who made a white man's hair curly and gave him a lighter skin? Have you ever wondered who sculptured the mountains and set boundaries for the waters? Have you ever wondered who designed the scales on the back of a crocodile and designed the feathers of a peacock?

He is God Almighty, The Only Wise God! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ He has plans for you! As long as you are standing on that Word, you CANNOT fail!

The bible says in Isaiah 55:8-11 8“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Your desires will come to pass, you may not see wind or rain but your miracle will happen in Jesus name! Amen.

Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment