Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Raise Your Hands to Jesus

My daughter is a year old, whenever she wants me to carry her she would raise her hands and if I don't answer her on time she would start to cry but the moment I carry her, we would be friends again. She couldn't force me to carry her but she could raise her hands in expectation and I knew she wouldn't stop until I carried her.

The bible says that he who must come to God must have the heart of a child. Are you desperate for the things only God can do, are your arms raised in expectation? For you to prosper in these trying times you need God! You will literally have to walk on water in the world of today for you to prosper, people are losing jobs and the economy is tight but not for everyone!

As many as raise their hands to Jesus to carry them will be exempt from the economy of the world system. Ladies and gentlemen, there is another economy. The American ambassador may be living in Nigeria but his salary is not paid in Naira! You are not a Nigerian, heaven is your country and God pays  your bills.

These are facts you must believe in the world of today to stay alive! Peter walked on water with Jesus but then he began to look at the storms and the wind and he began to sink. The same thing applies to you don't look at anything around you, focus on Jesus the Author and the Finisher of your faith, He will perfect all that concerns you, as long as your arms are stretched out, He will carry you! Keep looking up with outstretched arms, your help will not come from your uncle who is a minister, it will come from the Lord who created the heavens and the earth! 

Jesus your Helper does not sleep or slumber, He is your VERY present help in time of need!  As much as your pastor loves you, he still sleeps but Jesus doesn't sleep or slumber, He is obsessed about you and He will not rest till He does all He has promised to do for you. Relax! You are in the hands of the Almighty! 


If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died    on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats you have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!  #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment