Sunday, July 10, 2016

Get Your Father's Blessing!

 "Simon did you take the money I put here?"  "No daddy" Simon replied. Simon did not know that his father had installed a camera and Simon had been captured on video stealing money.

His father asked him to sit and played the video for him, Simon began to cry and said "I am sorry daddy". His father stood up and said "is this how you repay me for all these years? It was because of you that I didn't marry another woman when your mother died, now you are stealing from me? You will never make it in life you this wicked boy" and then he walked out.

Simon stopped crying and he was glad that his father didn't beat him. It was not until five years later that he realized what happened on that tragic day, his father had placed a curse on him and no matter what he did, he couldn't succeed, he was living from hand to mouth.

His pastor was praying for him when he told him to go and apologise to his father and to make sure that he blessed him. 

Simon went back home and asked his father to pray for him, his father said to him "my son you will prosper, everyone who sees you will favor you, money will come to you from everywhere". Few days later, Simon's father died but he noticed from that moment, his life took a turn and everything his father said began to happen to him. 


If your father is still alive and he has never blessed you, take gifts and everything he loves and go home. Ask him to bless you, a father's blessing is very important, your life goes in the direction of their words on your life.

Before my father died, I asked him to bless me, I didn't even know what I was doing but I asked him and he really prayed for me, he said one thing in Yoruba "Olorun a se e ni omo ti won mu yagan" (God will make you a son that everyone is proud of). By the grace of God what I hear people say the most about me is that they are proud of me. I know exactly what happened, I got my father's blessing.


You may not even be on good terms but whatever it is, settle it, you NEED that blessing from him. 

In life you will have two types of fathers whose words will decide how you turn out in life: your natural father and your spiritual father. Your honor for fathers is proof of your sonship. May God help us in Jesus name.


If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died    on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!  #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment