Monday, July 25, 2016

Don't Move Without The Anointing



The late Oral Roberts to me is the most outstanding apostle of the 21st century. He was the first evangelist to organize crusades where people could watch healing on TV, he is the father and mentor to most of the extraordinary men of God we have today from Archbishop Benson Idahosa, Kenneth Copeland, Dr. Mike Murdock, Benny Hinn, Bishop Oyedepo and many more. He also built the prestigious Oral Roberts University that has continued to graduate balanced men of God who have spirituality and excellence. He built the Oral Roberts University with $500 million DEBT FREE! He was also  the one that God gave the revelation of the seed faith which many Christians now practice.


I am attracted to uncommon men of God and I began to research about Oral Roberts. I discovered that he NEVER does anything without the anointing of God on him. He made a vow that he would only do what God told him to do, he would not make decisions or preach the gospel based on sentiments and he would say only what God asked him to say.  The world will never recover from the result of the decision Oral Roberts made. 

That was the secret of Moses, he said to God in Exodus 33:15 15Then Moses said, “If you don’t personally go with us, don’t make us leave this place. 16How will anyone know that you look favorably on me—on me and on your people—if you don’t go with us? For your presence among us sets your people and me apart from all other people on the earth.”


Don't just start business because you need extra money, don't accept that job until you have heard from God, I am believing God to get to a level where I ask the Holy Spirit to choose what I wear and what I eat! 

People who are led by God are the gods of the earth, when God backs up what you say and what you do, your results become extraordinary. When God says "go" nothing on the earth can say "no".

Before you make that decision hear from God and your results will shock you. 

Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. 

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment