Saturday, July 16, 2016

Forgive Him



What did he do to you? He promised to marry you and he jilted you, he broke your heart even though you gave all of yourself to him yet he threw back your love in your face and insulted you. For you it may have been that he raped you and you have lived with that scar ever since, was it an uncle or a friend? He didn't care about what he did and you placed a curse on him; you have been waiting for the curse to take effect so that you can have your revenge.
Did you get pregnant for him and he denied it? So you had to have an abortion and as the abortion was going on, you placed a curse on him; you have seen his life spiral down since that time and he will never know it was what he did to you.
You didn't even know you were pregnant and by the time you knew, it was too late for an abortion, so you told him and he denied you, he said he was not the only guy you are sleeping with and as you were in the throes of childbirth you placed a curse on him.
You married him and gave him everything he ever wanted, you hustled with him through the bad times and when the money came, he picked a girlfriend, a pretty little thing and then he stopped coming home and taking care of the kids then he asked for a divorce, his family turned their back on you and now you hate him so much, the very thought makes you tremble. So in pain, you stripped yourself naked in the middle of the night and cursed him.
I don't know your pain but God does and He wants you to LET GO can't you see that the hurt has kept you in bondage? Take a look at yourself in the mirror, that pain is eating you up like cancer; it’s all you can think of. When was the last time you were truly happy? You are nursing this revenge thinking that his misfortune will give you joy, it won't, it will only sap your years waiting for a news that may never happen, he may have gone to God and asked for forgiveness and God would have forgiven him because God is that merciful. Let him go. Remember if you don't forgive others, God will not forgive you, let God deal with it. He had said "vengeance is mine, I will recompense".
Forgive him, say a little prayer for him, call his name and say “I forgive you in the name of Jesus, I revoke every curse I have placed on you, I will let God deal with you from now on, I set myself free, I am free". Do you feel the peace seeping through your heart? God is about to give you double for your trouble, He is about to soothe your pain, have you forgotten that He is also a balm? He is the Balm of Gilead. He will reward you. God bless you.

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment