Thursday, December 17, 2015

Keep Asking!





My wife accused me recently of buying more stuff for our daughter than I did for her (LOL) so I went to this ladies' shop to pick a couple of things for her. When I saw anything I knew she would like, I would be excited and I would also picture the smile on her face when she saw it, that gave me unexplainable pleasure.
Ladies and gentlemen, it's the same way with God, He wants to give you gifts that will pleasure your heart and make you smile. The bible says in Matthew 7:11 (NLT) 
So if you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ASK him.

Beloved, the password is ASKING! Whatever it is, keep asking, you may have been doing it for 5 years, KEEP ASKING! The bible says in Numbers 23:19 (NLT) God is not a man, so He does not lie. He is not human, so He does not change his mind. Has He ever spoken and failed to act? Has He ever promised and not carried it through?
The reason why you should keep asking is in Matthew 7:8 (NLT) For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.
Don't stop praising and thanking God for the things you desire, don't think about how much it costs or how it will happen, FOCUS on asking and thanksgiving and God will give it to you.
Finally, I want you to meditate on Psalm 44:3 (MSG) We didn’t fight for this land;
we didn’t work for it—it was a gift!
You gave it, smiling as you gave it,
delighting as you gave it.

WHATEVER it is, God can give it to you! You won't have to work or struggle for it!

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment