Tuesday, December 1, 2015

God Can Change Your Desert Into A Lake



Around this time last year I was sitting under a tree at City Park, it was my place of prayer and I was just crying out to God. Things had never been this hard for me, my life had been pretty amazing up till this point but right now everything was going wrong; my wife was pregnant, we didn't have a house of our own, I wasn't making enough money and there was no car.

I am a very tenacious and passionate person, when I want something I go for it with all of me, NOTHING stops me but this time around, it seemed even my best efforts were useless. I was just frustrated and I was crying out to God. It was in the afternoon and people were passing and hearing me pray but I didn't give a hoot what they thought. 

I must have been praying in tongues for over 30 minutes when the Holy Spirit led me to Isaiah Isaiah 41:18b (ERV) I WILL CHANGE THE DESERT INTO A LAKE FILLED WITH WATER!
An unexplainable peace flowed into me at that moment like cold water on a thirsty throat and I began to meditate on the word. I discovered that a lake is quite big and I couldn't finish all the water in a lake if I tried.

The Holy Spirt began to tell me that what was coming was not just for me alone, I would eat and be full and others would also eat and there would be plenty left over for everyone.

I couldn't figure out what God wanted to do but I stayed with that word. 4 months later the idea for the Oud perfume business was born and the results have been amazing! We have moved from strength to strength and we are still growing everyday. A month ago, I was excited that we had reached 30 distributors, right now we are 2 people away from 40! We are also bringing in a cargo from the Middle East every other week, no amount of perfumes we bring in seems to be enough any longer! 

The amazing thing is most of us before now never had a perfume business and many of our distributors never even sold anything before they signed up for this business but they sell out even before they get their perfumes! THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD! I have come once again to acknowledge His faithfulness, he has been true to His word! I give you all the Glory! Who would not serve a God like you? Thank you Jesus! 

Beloved God will perform WHATEVER He has promised you, wait for Him, He will not disappoint! 


My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment