Tuesday, December 22, 2015

God Will Meet You



"My dad says I should keep praying so he can buy me a car for my 18th birthday" Roland told his friend Richard. "My dad too promised me a Honda, what kind of car do you want?" "I want a Toyota, my dad says he will get me the new Corolla" Roland said. "A brand new car? Wow that's so cool" exclaimed Richard.
Roland looked at his friend surprisingly, new cars were not a big deal in his house, his father bought all the cars they had direct from the factory. Richard on the other hand was surprised because all the cars his father had were Tokunbo cars, his father had never driven a brand new car.
Beloved, your experiences with God decide your faith, your experiences with man brings doubt. Faith comes by hearing the word of God. God is obsessed about being believed and He will do ANYTHING you believe He can do in line with His word.
Whenever you believe God for something, don't base it on your experience with man base it on God's word! God has said in Phillipians 4:19 (NIV) 
And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.

God says He will MEET all your needs not according to your salary, or your efforts but according to His riches BECAUSE of what Jesus did on the cross!
It's like you are heading to your friend's house and you don't know the way so he tells you to stay where you are and that he will come and meet you. God is saying to you before this year is over, I know you don't have that money for Christmas but I will meet you! I know you need money for your car and house rent but stay where you are, I will meet you! WHATEVER it is you desire, God says He will meet it!
If I were you, I would praise God in advance for last minute miracles! God is not done with 2015! We still have more than 7 days till the end of the year and God created the earth in 7 days, don't lose hope! God will meet you!

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading. Shalom
Jesus is Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment