Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Testimony Thursday

#TestimonyThursday

In June 2015, my pastor called for a seed; he rarely does that and it's maybe once a year, church needed to buy the land opposite the church building. My salary was 140k but I was the first to jump out and I sowed 100k, God took care of us and we didn't even lack anything.

Towards the end of 2016, pastor called for another seed towards the 12 days of glory, the lineup for 2017 was crazy, all of the men of God coming to preach were exceptional people, it would cost a lot of money. I was also one of the first people to jump up and this time I sowed a million. (Note that in 2015, I sowed 100k, in 2016 God had blessed me that I could sow a million).

I wasn't sowing because I had a lot of money, as a matter of fact I couldn't afford it but when you don't have is when you should give the most!

During the 12 days of glory I sat in church just meditating when I heard the Holy Spirit say "start a franchise". Oh I love that voice, listening to that voice has changed my life! I love when the Holy Spirit gives me an idea, there is MONEY behind it! 😁😁😁

I prayed a little more and I discussed with one of my mentors then I informed my distributors about the franchise. It would cost a million Naira a year to have a Sapphire Scents franchise and all that is required is that you sell only Sapphire Scents products.  In less than a week of sharing the idea, one of our distributors paid for the franchise on the Island (Lekki/VI). We plan to have two in Lagos; one on the island and the other on the mainland.

Wow! Just like that! How did a business that started just less than 2 years ago with N30,000 command  a price tag of one million Naira a year for using its name on a store? 🙆🙆🙆 only God could have done that!

When I see Christians doing MMM and all types of funny business, I shake my head because they don't know that God is a MULTIPLIER! God did not promise addition, He promised to MULTIPLY everything you place in His hands!

Do yourself a favor, do business with God and you will be shocked at what He will do. The most fertile ground in the world is the Gospel and any money you place in the hands of a true man of God will multiply. God did it for me and He will do it for you in Jesus name.


You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment