Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Testimony Thursday

#TestimonyThursday

Something began to happen to me between December and now that made me understand that God is my Source and every other thing is a resource.

You see in my little mind I had God all figured out, I felt that God would channel every blessing that came to me through my business but God began to blow my mind.

Almost everyday people would walk up to me and give me free things! Free money, free clothes and many more.

Ladies and gentlemen please don't box God He can decide to bless you anyhow, you may be jobless right now and that may be the time that God will bless you the most, He doesn't NEED your efforts to do what He will do. He wants you to RELAX and REST in Him!  That job or business is not your source, God is your source and without a job or business you will still be fine because God has a covenant to take care of you.

One scripture that you should never forget is Isaiah 46:4 I will be your God throughout your lifetime--until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.


Don't ever think you will suffer if you don't have a physical source of income, you could say there are people who suffered when they lost their job, it's because they didn't believe that God would take care of them. From this moment and for the rest of your life, please rest in God. The day you believe this is the day you just started living.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment