Monday, January 30, 2017

Don't Worry About Tomorrow

Many times our biggest fears are in tomorrow. You are anxious about next month and next week and tomorrow but this is what the bible says in Matthew 6:34 (NASB)

"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Don't worry! Don't worry! Don't worry! You were not dropped on the earth like a stranger, God will take care of you!

The response to worry is prayer and quoting scriptures. You must have some scriptures on auto replay in your head. One of my favorite is Isaiah 50:7 "for God has helped me, I will not be dismayed, I will not be confounded, I have set my face like a flint, I will not be put to shame."

Whenever there are situations I can't handle I just meditate on this scripture and I pray with it next thing I know is that peace floods my heart and answer to prayers come.

If you were to look down from an airplane you would understand how God sees things. From above everything is small, that challenge is nothing to God. Take a minute to say "Jesus take the wheel" and watch Him turn things around for you.

You too can be a social media evangelist. Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed. #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment