Saturday, June 18, 2016

Testimony Time

#Testimony Time!

It has been my custom to linger after church and just worship with the choir. It was after 7 Days of Glory which is a prayer and fasting meeting every year and it was also the season when Dunsi Oyekan and the Avalanche were releasing amazing songs like "They Told Me Who You Are", "You Are Good" and many others.

My spirit was on fire and I would just worship away.  I was ministering to God in music when I heard the Holy Spirit tell me to start getting distributors, I obeyed. The first distributor signed up in July last year and now we are 78 distributors in 11 states in Nigeria.

Ladies and gentlemen when God is involved in anything you do, He will always exceed your expectations and it will only get better. One of our distributors is an exporter and I met him during our distributors' dinner in May, we usually use a particular hotel but the Holy Spirit instructed me; It's the custom of my wife and I to pray together every 12 noon and that's what we were doing when the Holy Spirit asked me to use a different hotel.

I obeyed and as we were setting up for our dinner that morning, a gentleman saw our backdrop and approached me, he had been seeing us on Facebook but what impressed him was the scripture that we always put on our logo which is Isaiah 54:11.

He signed up on the spot and he was the one who told us that he could help us with shipping to the UK so we stepped up on that and we began to advertise. I never start anything without a seed so I took a seed of 100 pounds and I sowed it, a week later, the first distributor from the UK signed up.

Pound sterling is so high right now and guess what I  am making money in pounds from Nigeria! 🙌🙌🙌💃💃

Beloved God can bless you anywhere with anything, He can give you ideas that will cause people from all over the world to approach you! This is my testimony and I give all the glory to God!

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #iAdvance #COZABreed #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment