Thursday, June 23, 2016

Give Your Way Out of Poverty!


I have memories of my wife and I sleeping on a mattress on the floor in a room with no wardrobe and all our clothes were in Ghana-must-go bags. As was my custom, I would wake up every morning at 4am to pray but NOTHING changed until the Holy Spirit began to inspire me to give and sow seeds.

When my daughter was born, the Holy Spirit instructed me to sow the first money anybody gave her. Chai! We needed that 10k but the Holy Spirit had spoken so I sowed it. I began to notice that from that day, the least money anyone ever gave me was 10k. 

Next the Holy Spirit asked me to change my offering and when I did, the flow of money increased. Wow! I was learning!  A few months later Pastor called for a seed in church, that was very rare, it's very hard for my pastor to call for a seed, I was the first to jump out. My salary was 130k at the time and I came out for a 100k seed. Then shortly after, Dr Mike Murdock came and called for a 112,000 seed, I jumped out! God has helped me to move to higher figures since then.

 It is God who gives seed and it is also Him who multiplies the seed! So if you have the heart of a cheerful giver, you will always have seed to sow! The Holy Spirit once told me "cheerfulness is the key to a speedy harvest". You have to be excited about giving! The bible says in 2 Corinthians 9:7b God loves a cheerful giver and delights in the one whose heart is in his giving! 

What I noticed was that the more I gave, the more came back to me! Ladies and gentleman, I made up my mind to be a consistent giver and God has been faithful.  You see I realized that it has nothing to do with what you do! The more you give, the more ideas the Holy Spirit drops in your mind. 

They don't spend money in heaven but God will send you ideas that will put money in your pocket. There are ideas that will fetch you thousands and there are ideas that will fetch you millions! It's up to you to decide how much you want out of life! 

The bible says in Luke 6:38b (NLT) says "The amount you give will determine the amount you get back." Change your offering in church, change the amount you give people, you may struggle in the beginning but you will realize that very soon, money will start flowing at that level! If you want millions so a million! 

Your financial prosperity is not up to God, it's up to you! Beloved you need money! There are homeless people, hungry people, helpless people, jobless people whose lives can change forever through you. There are people whom God has put their blessing in your hand, they are waiting for you to manifest so that they can be delivered! It's not only for you to drive the latest Mercedes and wear Versace (although that's part of it 😜😜) the big picture is so that you can be a blessing to your generation! Go for it! I am going for it! 

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #iAdvance #COZABreed #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

1 comment: