Thursday, May 19, 2016

Recognise No Barrier!



From time to time I like to spend time alone with God. There is a garden I have enjoyed going for over 6 years now because of the tranquillity and solitude it provides. Sometimes, the Holy Spirit would prompt me to go to the garden.  On this day,  I was prompted by the Holy Spirit but when I got there, it was noisy,  the most quiet spot I could find was near a bushy field of grass. As I settled to read, a gardener appeared and he was about to clear the grass,  I stood up to leave but he asked me to stay.  He turned on the automatic grass cutter and wherever he turned the grass cutter,  the grass was levelled. The Holy Spirit whispered to me at that moment “recognise no barrier “

As soon as the gardener got to wherever grass was,  it was levelled.  When the Israelis needed to cross the red sea, it opened up,  when they got to the river Jordan,  it opened up,  when they got to the walls of Jericho, it came crashing down!  Beloved,  the Lord God Almighty who was with the Israelis is with you!  What is that barrier? School fees,  house rent,  health issues,  marital issues,  whatever it is,  don’t recognise it!  God has gone ahead of you to make every crooked place straight (Isaiah 45:2)!  Have that confidence and that understanding!  It will part,  it will be sorted the moment you need it!

My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#GodMadeBillionaire #MiraclesAwaitMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment