Thursday, May 5, 2016

Choose God Before A Job!

Do you know that as a child of God you were not created to work so that you can eat? You were created to work so that you can be a blessing!  Your salary is a resource but God is your Source! Adam didn’t have to work to eat,  his assignment was way bigger than that.  The most pathetic Christians are those who let their work stand in the way of God!  You need to quit that job if it keeps you from the presence of God!

Do you know why I made up my mind to quit my 8-5pm job?  I was transferred out of Abuja and that was bad enough but what I couldn’t stand was that I would miss our annual 12 day prayer and fasting programme, my daughter’s birthday and my pastor’s birthday in Dubai.  I told our ED,  that if he gave me a billion Naira,  I wouldn’t miss those events so I quit!  It turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made.

Look at you!  You don’t have a life outside that office,  no boyfriend or girlfriend and still your salary can’t even pay for a decent accommodation in a good area of town.  What a life!  Before you take a job, the question you need to ask is “will it let me attend church and serve God like I want? “ unfortunately,  most people focus on the money and that is so sad. NOTHING should stand between you and God,  whatever stands between that relationship is an idol and in time,  God will destroy it.  God is a jealous God!

There are people who earn what you are spending all night at the office for in 30 minutes and they didn’t have to struggle,  God blesses people like that!  I have tasted it!  My experience with God is my message to men.  The Bible says in Psalm 127:2 (Good News Translation) It is useless to work so hard for a living,
    getting up early and going to bed late.
For the LORD PROVIDES for those he loves,
    while they are ASLEEP!
This scripture talks about supernatural supply!  If you want to tap into this realm,  build your life around God and life will become easy!
My 20 year dream is to see the Gospel preached to a billion people through the social media. You too can be a social media evangelist, kindly share and repost this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Thank you for reading.

Watch the Sapphire Scents Experience: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=VVGoidJjAOY

#BrandNewMe #TokunboisForbidden #2BrandNewBenzPhil4:19 #DoubleForMyTroubleIs61:7 #TheHolySpiritIsMyMentor #AGratefulHeart #JesusDidIt #ThankYouJesus


No comments:

Post a Comment