Monday, August 8, 2016

What You Need To Know About Help

"Father I thank You for this beautiful house, I remember how you took me from sleeping under the bridge to giving me my own house, I remember how You sent me helpers of destiny, I give You all the praise and glory"

Godwin is the definition of young and successful, at just 32, he had become a billionaire because he learnt a secret; God loves people who remember and document when He helps them. Every morning and night,  Godwin would read his thanksgiving list to God. He noticed that people just wanted to help him and in no time, he had become a billionaire.

I study successful people a lot and I have realized that there are no successful people on the earth, what we have are HELPED people!  The difference between someone who owns a mama put and a first class restaurant is HELP!

Someone recommended the restaurant to top shots and it became a hot spot. You have that job because someone helped you, you are using that phone because someone helped you. When God created the earth, He created the system of HELP. If you have to work for everything you have then there is something terribly wrong somewhere!

What does it mean to help someone? It means to make something EASIER for another person.

An Ebenezer is a monument of remembrance to God's help. Whenever you share a testimony it is an Ebenezer. Is there an Ebenezer to celebrate the last time God helped you?

You see, God has stopped coming down from heaven, He will use men, so when God wants to help you,  He will send men.


Another thing you should learn is to sow help. Whenever someone needs to get something done, be the one to help. Let people know you as a helper, the bible says that whoever helps another person will not lack help.
 May  God help us all in Jesus name.


Please share so that others can be blessed as you have been blessed.

If you have not given your life to Jesus say after me " Dear Jesus, I come to You today, I believe You died on the cross and on the 3rd day You rose from the dead and You are now seated at the right hand of the Father. I accept You as my Lord and Savior and I ask that You will dwell in me from now on.

If you said this prayer, congrats! πŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ‘πŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ You have just become born again, please find a bible believing church you can start attending and if you are in Abuja, Ilorin or Lagos, join me at the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly or call me on 08178347035 for details. God bless you!#ThankYouJesus

No comments:

Post a Comment